“Show Us Your Heinz” … Snap a photo of you and your Heinz and you can get in on more than $400,000 in prizes!
Win Big Game tickets, cheer happy!
5 Grand Prize Winners will travel with a guest to 5 of the year’s biggest sporting events!
The prize package includes round-trip coach airfare, hotel accommodations and tickets to 5 major games or championships, including professional basketball, baseball, football, golf, soccer, tennis and racing.
A sports fan’s dream!
Win a grill, cook happy!
Each of 157 First Place Winners will receive their choice of a Weber Grill or a 12-piece Le Creuset Cookware Set.
Start planning your menu now!
Win $50, shop happy!
Each of our 1,457 instant winners will receive a $50 gift card – who wouldn’t love that?
[ct_toggle title=”Contest Rules”] OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Submitting an entry constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
1) Sweepstakes Timing: The Show Us Your Heinz Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 12:01 a.m. ET on 12/30/2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 2/23/2014 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s clock is the official timekeeper of this Sweepstakes.
2) Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who, as of the date of entry, are 18 years of age or older. Employees of H. J. Heinz Company, L.P. (the “Sponsor”), its parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, including Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
3) How to Enter the Sweepstakes/Play the Instant Win Game: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Sweepstakes. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes by accessing www.ShowUsYourHeinz.com or www.ShowUsUrHeinz.com (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Site”) in one of the following two ways: 1. Use your SmartPhone to scan the Sweepstakes Quick Response (“QR”) code found on specially-marked Heinz Ketchup bottles; 2. Visit www.ShowUsYourHeinz.com or www.ShowUsUrHeinz.com. To enter the Sweepstakes, complete the online registration form on the Sweepstakes Site and upload a photo of yourself with a Heinz product or a photo of yourself holding an 8.5″ X 11″ piece of paper with a picture or drawing of a Heinz product or the Heinz logo on it. You may access photos of Heinz products to include on your paper via www.heinz.com/our-food/products.aspx or you can print out the Heinz logo at http://www.heinz.com/media/downloads/view/HeinzLogo.jpg. The maximum file size your photo can be is 10 MB and your photo must be in one of the following file formats: .jpg, .jpeg, non-animated .gif, .png, or .bmp. Once you have completed the registration form and uploaded your photo, you will be informed on-screen if you are an instant winner of a gift card (subject to verification) and will be entered into the applicable First Prize and Grand Prize drawing(s). Each Instant Win prize will be randomly assigned to a specific time during the Sweepstakes Period. The entrant who first submits a valid game play at or immediately after the randomly pre-assigned specific time will be eligible to win the Instant Win prize assigned to that time. If the entrant is a potential winner of an Instant Win prize, he/she will see a message onscreen informing him/her of the applicable prize. You may only receive one entry per day by completing the online registration form and uploading your photo. In addition, each day you successfully enter, you have the opportunity to receive up to ten additional entries for that day by sharing the unique URL presented on the thank you page on the site with your friends on your social platforms. You will receive one (1) additional entry for each of your friends that visits the Sweepstakes Site and enters from the unique link you were originally provided for a maximum of ten (10) additional entries per day. There is a maximum of eleven (11) total entries per day. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a day is a 24-hour period that starts at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on each day prior to each First Prize drawing to be eligible for that First Prize Drawing and all subsequent random drawings, if applicable. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on 1/26/2014 to be eligible for the first Grand Prize drawing. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on 2/23/2014 to be eligible for the final First Prize Drawing and final Grand Prize drawing. You must have a data service plan for your SmartPhone with your wireless service provider to link to the promotional website via a QR code. Standard message and data rates may apply. All entry components submitted during part of the registration process shall herein be referred to as the “Entry”.
Please make sure to note the following when creating your Entry:
The Entry may include people other than yourself as long as you have made them aware you are submitting an Entry in which they are included and they (or their parent/legal guardian if person featured in photo is a minor) have provided their consent for this usage.
Your Entry must be original to you and owned by you.
Your Entry must not include any representation of celebrities, athletes, musicians, or any other public or private figure, include any anti-social, political or religious groups, any commercial solicitation or promotional materials and your photo must not include your or any other person’s/companies’ full name, address, phone number, or URL address. Entry must not contain advertisements, personal solicitations or commercial solicitations.
Your Entry must not feature beer, distilled spirits (i.e., hard liquors, malt beverages), tobacco products (including cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, chewing tobacco and snuff), fireworks, firearms and ammunitions, prescription drugs, illegal drugs and related drug paraphernalia, nutritional supplements, lotteries and gambling.
Your Entry must not have been submitted previously in a promotion or contest of any kind or previously exhibited or displayed publicly (i.e., disclosed beyond your circle of friends and family through your social networking sites) through any means.
Your Entry must not contain content that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading.
Any Entry deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be rejected. Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, torturous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group).
Your Entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, contains any third-party materials, other than Heinz, or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity or makes reference to any commercial/corporate advertising (including but not limited to, corporate logos, brand names, slogans, political, or religious statements), or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered and will disqualify the entrant.
Any clothing or accessories worn by you in the photo should not contain any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, phrases, trademarks or other third-party materials other than Heinz.
Photo may not be owned, taken or edited by a professional photographer.
Entry must not contain viruses, worms, bots, spyware or any other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
Entrants and all submitted Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor’s image/Heinz brand image as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, or Entry will be rejected. The Entry must not disparage persons or organizations associated with Sponsor.
Entrants and all submitted Entries may not reference any of Heinz’s competitors.
Each entrant grants to Sponsor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to copy, distribute, and display each submitted Entry, in any media including posting in an online gallery and various marketing materials, including email blasts and with right to use, copy, modify, edit, and create derivative works there from, and agrees to execute documents confirming such right and license at Sponsor’s reasonable request. By entering, you understand that your Entry (or portion thereof) may be posted online, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to be viewed by members of the general public. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize any portion of the Entry from any source. No information regarding Entries or judging, other than as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules or on the Sweepstakes Site listed above, will be disclosed. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply.
5) Verification: All Instant Winners are subject to confirmation, verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules in Sponsor’s sole discretion, including the submission of a photo containing the required content outlined in Rule #3. All material submitted becomes the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. If, due to an error of any kind, more winning names are determined as Instant Winners, or more Instant Win prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded according to Rule #7, the intended Instant Win prize(s) will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified instant win prize claims received. In no event will the Sponsor be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes. Unclaimed/unredeemed Instant Win prizes will not be awarded.
6) Random Drawings: Two Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 1/27/2014 from among all eligible Entries received prior to 1/27/2014 and three Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 2/25/2014 from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. First Prize winners (two per day beginning on 12/30/2013 through 1/9/2014, and three per day beginning 1/10/2014 through 2/23/2014) will be selected in separate random drawings from among all eligible Entries received by the day prior to each First Prize random drawing to award that applicable First Prize. First Prize random drawings will take place each Monday during the Sweepstakes Period (beginning 1/6/2014, with the exception of the last week of the Sweepstakes, when the drawing will take place on 2/25/2014) to select the First Prize winners for each day(s) of the prior week. Drawings will be conducted by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Grand Prize are dependent upon the number of eligible Grand Prize Entries received by each Grand Prize drawing entry deadline. Odds of winning a First Prize are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received by each day during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning an Instant Win Prize are outlined in Rule #7. All Grand and First Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received by each drawing and winners will be notified by e-mail/mail.
7) Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”)/Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”), as applicable: Grand Prizes (5 – as broken out above): Each Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for winner and one guest to five (5) major sporting events, in the U.S., of their choice. Sporting events include professional basketball, baseball, hockey, football, golf, racing, soccer and tennis and college basketball and football. Winner will have the opportunity to choose the five (5) sporting events they would like to attend (from a list of Sponsor specified events). Winner will receive $3,000 in gift cards for each event to be used on a Sponsor specified online ticket purchasing site where winner can select the tickets they would like to purchase using the gift cards. Winner will receive a total of $15,000 in gift cards redeemable at the Sponsor specified online ticket purchasing site. Travel and hotel accommodations to selected events will be provided by Sponsor. For each sporting event selected, winner will receive a 3-day/2-night trip for two to selected city (or nearby city) in which the sporting event will be held, including round-trip coach class air transportation from major airport nearest winner’s residence to major airport closest to city of sporting event, hotel accommodations in destination city (double occupancy) and ground transportation to/from airport/hotel in destination city. In addition, winner will also receive a one-time check of $5,757. (ARV: $34,757 for each Grand Prize). First Prizes (157 – two per day starting on 12/30/2013 through 1/9/2014 and three per day starting on 1/10/2014 through 2/23/2014): Each First Prize winner will have their choice of either a gas grill BBQ or a 12-piece stainless steel cookware set and Sponsor specified kitchen utensils. Specific model/brand of BBQ/cookware set and kitchen utensils included in prize (as applicable) are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. (Maximum MSRP of First Prize is $949 each). Instant Win Second Prizes (1,457): A $50 Sponsor specified gift card. (ARV: $54.95 each). Odds of winning an Instant Win Second Prize are 1 in 1,648. Second Prizes are subject to any restrictions and expiration dates set forth on gift card, as applicable. The MSRP of the First Prize is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the MSRP is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules, and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. If the actual purchase price of the First Prize is less than the MSRP stated herein, the prize winner will NOT be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference. Limit one Grand Prize, one First Prize and one Instant Win Prize per person/household. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with prize not specified herein as being awarded. Each Grand Prize winner and his/her respective travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary. All trips must be taken within one (1) year of winner confirmation. Each travel companion of Grand Prize winners (or winner, as parent/legal guardian if any travel companion is a minor and winner’s child/charge) will be required to execute a Release of Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) prior to departure. Each Grand Prize winner and their travel companions must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid photo ID, etc.) in order to travel. Failure to obtain required travel documents by Grand Prize winner may result in forfeiture of prize and alternate determination. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, taxes, insurance, telephone charges, room service, laundry services, personal expenses, gratuities, entertainment, transfers, incidental charges, or any other items not specifically described in these Official Rules, any transportation not mentioned within such prize descriptions and all expenses for any of the foregoing are the sole responsibility of each Grand Prize winner. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute the prize with one of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at Sponsor’s discretion.
8) Winner Notification: Each potential winner’s Entry will be reviewed to ensure it complies with these Official Rules of the Sweepstakes before being declared a winner. The Grand Prize winner and First Prize winners will be notified via email/phone and will be required to sign and return via mail/email an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law), and assignment of rights within five (5) days of notification attempt. Noncompliance with this timeframe or return of prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be chosen. Instant Win Second Prize winners will be notified by email/mail. Gift cards will be mailed/emailed to winners within 6-8 weeks after winner verification. Return of any Instant Win Second Prize notification or prize as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of prize.
9) General Rules: Submission of an Entry and/or acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses and Entries for purposes of advertising and trade worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation or approval from winner or entrant, including a winners list (as applicable), unless prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., which are final. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes Site, QR code technology, or the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes, the game play of the Instant Win portion of the Sweepstakes, or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes Site, QR code or Sweepstakes (including the downloading of any images used in Sweepstakes Entry). In the event of a dispute as to any Entry/game play, the authorized account holder of the account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. Winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the Entry. Proof of entering information via the Sweepstakes Site does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Sponsor and/or the Sweepstakes Entities (as identified in these Official Rules) are not responsible for the failure of any email or Entry to be received by Sponsor/Sweepstakes Entities on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any prizes will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason, including but not limited to, cancellation, scheduling conflicts or an event of force majeure; and, in such circumstance, an alternate prize/prize component of equal value will be awarded and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winners will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. No responsibility or liability is assumed for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize. In the event that you or your travel companion engages in behavior that (as determined by the Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion) is obnoxious, threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate you and/or your travel companion’s attendance of sporting event early, in whole or in part, with no further compensation. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry/game play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Sweepstakes Site; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or Sweepstakes Site may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or Sweepstakes Site, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes and determine the applicable Grand and First Prize winners in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation and award all Instant Win Second Prize claimed prior to cancellation. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Entities will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entry creation, game play, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or related activity. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents.
10) Winners: For the list of the winners, available after 3/25/2014, send a self-addressed stamped envelope no later than 4/24/2014, to: The Show Us Your Heinz Sweepstakes Winners, c/o Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (Attn: KD), 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
11) Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is H.J. Heinz Company, L.P., P.O. Box 57, Pittsburgh, PA 15230. [/ct_toggle]